Looking to get started

Options
Hi. I am new and finally grabbing the bull by the horns to lose the weight I've spent ten years packing on with horrible eating habits. I am 6'1" 245 pounds and looking to lose 60 pounds. If anyone can offer any advice or motivation, please feel free to let me know!

Replies

• stongjos
    stongjos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Take pictures BEFORE your journey begins. You won't regret it when you compare later!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Take pictures BEFORE your journey begins. You won't regret it when you compare later!

oh I second this! Even if you hate pics now, it will be great down the road when you can compare them :) Also, just cause you take before pics doesn't mean you have to share them. I have a "progress" folder on my desktop :)
  • GenoPrice
    GenoPrice Posts: 477 Member
    Options

oh I second this! Even if you hate pics now, it will be great down the road when you can compare them :) Also, just cause you take before pics doesn't mean you have to share them. I have a "progress" folder on my desktop :)

I third this. I wish I had taken pictures when I started. All I have now is one large shirt that I always liked to wear, my wife gave the rest of my large clothes to charity. Feel free to add me I am 6'2" and started at 266 almost up to 60lbs lost.