10 minute solution ultimate boot camp

Options
I just did this dvd today and I give it a passing grade. Basically, the dvd consists of five 10-minute routines (fat fighting drills, ultimate upper body, ultimate lower body, ultimate total body, and six pack abs). You can do either a 10 minute routine, combine several of them, or do all of them. I did the entire dvd because I dont think 10 minutes of a workout is sufficient unless you are new to exercise. In order to keep my heart rate up, I did jumping jacks, jump rope, and jogging in place between the start up of each routine. Overall, it was worth the $10 I spent for it at Target.:happy:

Replies

• Debx12345
    Options
    I love the ten min knockout body work out (think that's what it's called) it basically kick boxing, I even bought weighted gloves to wear when doing it! They are quite good DVDs as you can either do the whole lot or just a couple based on your free time. I sometimes do a couple of ten mins then jump on cross trainer, or my power plate.
  • Debx12345
    Options
    I love the ten min knockout body work out (think that's what it's called) it basically kick boxing, I even bought weighted gloves to wear when doing it! They are quite good DVDs as you can either do the whole lot or just a couple based on your free time. I sometimes do a couple of ten mins then jump on cross trainer, or my power plate.