Crawling back

Options
Parmcat
Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
Hello friends,

I was pretty active here last year until late fall. Then, a speed bump, and the a bigger one, and then 3 months went by, and feel like **** again.

Today, I took the step of logging again, and could use the help I had when things were going well.

I am ashamed to be back, because I should have never left.

Looking forward to seeing the old, and new friends here!

Thanks

Sean

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Log everything you eat accurately & honestly. Find reliable database entries. (There's a lot of incorrect data in there.) Weigh your food. Log your exercise, and eat back your exercise calories for two weeks. If you're still not losing, eat back half your exercise calories.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There is no shame in trying again!! Be nothing but proud of yourself!!!!!!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I've crawled back 5 or more times. As long as you keep returning, all is not lost, and hopefully all is not GAINED! I know you'll find many many friends who understand. Good luck, and press on!!
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I've been there! No shame in it at all. Life happens. Welcome back! Can't wait to be motivating each other again!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Welcome back!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Sean! Kudos for getting back on track and overcoming those obstacles on the way. That's crucial in the long view.