Easter Challenge - is it too early

Options
easto_79
easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
Anyone planning on doing an Easter Challenge? I'm hoping to close 30 pounds by Easter, starting hardcore tomorrow. Anyone else?

Replies

• cutiemom4
    Options
    I'm in
  • rhogar26
    rhogar26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too.
  • PeanutButter1999
    PeanutButter1999 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sure am! I'm getting sick of the I'll start eating healthier tomorrow attitude. This time I really mean I'm going to eat healthier and exercise daily! :bigsmile:
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Anyone planning on doing an Easter Challenge? I'm hoping to close 30 pounds by Easter, starting hardcore tomorrow. Anyone else?

Why not today?
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    Options
    Would love to join. It's definitely not too early to start it will give us plenty of time to reach our goals.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Summer bodies are made in winter. It's never too early to start.

30 lbs by Easter sounds ambitious though as that's nearly 3 lbs per week (weight loss of more than 2lb per week is not generally recommended). Good luck in meeting your goals though.

I'm in my 5th week of a cut, hoping to get down to 20% BF around April time.
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options

I think Easter works just fine, BUT I'd set some check ins between now and then, especially if you're just starting out. It's easy to get disappointed or distracted along the way.

So, pick out two of three dates between today and Easter, too, as goals.
  • wadams1
    wadams1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to log into the google spreadsheet?