Calorie Out - Da Bomb! And out it goes ....

Options
2»

Replies

• Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Reading threads while eating lunch.....got as far as something about a slurry.....quickly leaving....me and my appitite. :grumble:

Oh well, on to other fun stuff. :laugh:
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Mmm, slurry. Who wants to hit up 7/11 for some Slurpees?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Why are the men better in everything?? :angry:

It's just me. Not the other plonk ears.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Too much stuff. Did not read.
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Ewwww! I used to collect pee samples and analyse them for micronutrients but that is so much worse.

Although it does remind me of a nutritionist I know who collected womens' menstrual blood for a study looking at iron metabolism... I was never brave enough to ask how she achieved it
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Ahhh. I've wanted a bomb calorimeter since I used one in chemistry back in school. (We were just measuring the calories in foods, not calculating intake. I'm not sure we could've got away with faecal matter in class!!!!) Mind you, they're not accurate either!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Ahhh. I've wanted a bomb calorimeter since I used one in chemistry back in school. (We were just measuring the calories in foods, not calculating intake. I'm not sure we could've got away with faecal matter in class!!!!) Mind you, they're not accurate either!

The new lab calorimeters are a lot more accurate than the usual chemistry class ones.