Just Starting T25

Options

Replies

• kjmoore212000
    kjmoore212000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started week 2. Week 1 was hard and had to use modifiers through most of it. Did cardio Monday and was able to start following along without using modifiers for a few of the exercises, so it is getting easier. So far I'm noticing results and drenching sweat at the end of each workout. Feel free to add me.
  • LaurenMariex33
    Options
    Just finished Speed 1.0! (week 1 day 2) I found today to be much easier than yesterday (cardio) and I was able to push myself harder.

Did anyone else enjoy Speed 1.0 more than Cardio?
  • COliver416
    COliver416 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can do all of Speed 1.0 without modification. Cardio, there are a few things, Lunge Squat Progression for one that eventually I have to modify, cause my glutes just burn so bad.
  • LaurenMariex33
    Options
    I can do all of Speed 1.0 without modification. Cardio, there are a few things, Lunge Squat Progression for one that eventually I have to modify, cause my glutes just burn so bad.

Thanks for the response! I definitely thought Speed 1.0 was more manageable without modifications than Cardio was. What do you think of the other ones? I have Total Body Circuit for the first time tomorrow.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Today, I did my 3rd workout, total body circuit. I had to modify the modified workout but I did all 25 minutes! I'd like a few friends to keep me motivated!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    On day two of alpha!!

Looking for friends!!
  • kernjamie
    Options
    Im doing it too....on day 4 and drinking my shakeology as well!! Feeling great!
  • rabunh
    rabunh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just re-started it! currently on Alpha Week 2--I would love some help with accountability!
  • jcc5640
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of Alpha. I did all of the Alpha workouts one day apart over 2 weeks to make sure I could manage them now I'm doing the actual program :) Would be great to have a group to celebrate/commiserate with!
  • Billithekat2
    Billithekat2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey There.. I'm new here, decided that I have to lose weight one week ago, and today registered here - and so far my only exercise is jogging, I would like to try out something like T25.

Good luck to everyone!
  • katmjohnson
    Options
    Just got my T25 in the mail! Going to read the directions and get ready to start! I'm more than happy to provide motivation if you want to add me as a friend.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are awesome results - and you're only in Alpha! Nice job!
    I'm almost done week three, starting week four, two weeks from switching to Beta, which scares the hell out of me. I've dropped a total of 23 pounds, and about 5 or 6 inches on my waist. Love it
  • roger97t
    roger97t Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll start week 4 next week. Feel free to add me.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks ago...being a bit ADD, I have been reviewing/trying different t-25 DVD's. I love Alpha Cardio better than Beta, I burn more, so I will do that longer. I also love the ab circuit...years of Pilates makes me feel strong while others are grunting. ; ) It feels good to have one strong area. lol

I didn't like the Alpha Total Body so I skipped that and lower focus. I do other DVD's for strength but will do Beta lower body with them later.

I like that you can program your own workout and on days when time is short , the 25 min is great and I burn a little over 200. For other days, I will double up on another t25 dvd or do some tabata style workouts I have (Amy Dixon) which mimic a lot of Suaun's moves. That gave me a heads-up which helps with my 2 left feet. It was fresh, but not totally new.

I like the program but wouldn't want to do it exclusively, but I feel doing it this way, I will be using it for a long time.
  • maurabelanger1
    maurabelanger1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just finished week 1. I am loving it! Feel free to add me! Would love to have some T-25 workout buddies! : )
  • kristenlile
    Options
    I'm starting March 3rd or 10th. I was looking for a Facebook group without all he sales pitches. Anybody have any ideas? Also if you'd like to add means a friend on here feel free to do so. I just want some help with motivation and accountability.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on March 3rd also (really smart move provided that Mardi Gras is the very next day here in New Orleans....LOL) but I'm ready to go. I'm just doing some odd rounds of Fast and Furious to get my body used to working out again. Is there a group related to Focus T25 where we all could join to stay connected and to keep each other accountable? I searched but couldn't find one....
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just got notice that I will receive mine tomorrow, so if i can wait til Monday that's when i'm starting! Feel free to add me. Have done insanity before and it worked for me rather well. Hopefully this will do the same.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    YEP! T25 is awesome. I love shaun t. I have also completed Insanity too. I am about to start the 21 Day Fix :)
  • lostresistance
    lostresistance Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of Alpha now and I've already lost just short of 10 pounds. I am doing 10k training at the same time, running about 3 days a week for 30 minutes (sometimes more or less depending on what my plan tells me) but I feel like T25 is very much responsible for the quick loss and it has made me feel so much stronger in just these few weeks.

Feel free to add me and best of luck to everyone beginning their journey with it!