one food for your whole life?

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    It amazes me how many here would want to die a relatively quick death from nutrient deficiencies...
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pizza! :) You can put so many different things on it and it always tastes delicious.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    It amazes me how many here would want to die a relatively quick death from nutrient deficiencies...
    Well, fortunately we'll never have to be faced with such a serious decision. :laugh:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate covered roasted salted cashews or vegan Danish pancakes
  • golgoroo
    golgoroo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Without a doubt. Preferably thin crust veggie lovers from the Hut.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Tie. Vodka and nachos.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    If calories and macros weren't an issue---Chinese. Specifically eggrolls or scallop fried rice.
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    sweet pepper... preferably orange... lovee itt
  • Whambam087
    Options
    If we're going purely by taste and not nutritional value--pizza!
  • Focusisfab
    Options
    Salmon =)...
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    chicken. so many ways to eat it I don't know if I would get bored for the first year. I would be craving some greens and some fruits though.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    my whole wheat vegetarian pizza
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    bagels.
    with margerine.
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    thin crust brooklyn style pizza topped with triple cheese, spinach, onions, tomato, vegan sausage, and the other half will have a scoop of oreo ice cream and whip cream, melted chocolate and cherries.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Is it supposed to be one food or one dish? Most people have chosen dishes so far...

If one dish, I would lean towards either spinach and eggs with brown bread or a beef and barley stew with green peas and carrots.

If one food, that's considerably harder... maybe almonds or chickpeas assuming I'm allowed salt.
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well rounded, delicious and comforting...Homemade Beef Stew with corn, carrots, potatoes and onions. All homegrown of course.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Well, fortunately we'll never have to be faced with such a serious decision. :laugh:

Hey my ground beef dish has grains, protein, fat, and plenty of fruits and veggies, so I'd be just fine thank you.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Does "Indian food" qualify as 1 food? If not, I'll go with chocolate.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Pasta...and French bread!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Definitely peanut butter. If I get 2 things, it would be peanut butter with chocolate. Yummm!