New Loser...(weight) Lol

Hello,

I'm Janee and I am starting on Feb 1 2014 to lose weight...I have a goal to lose at least 50 to 60 pounds by my birthday in august, I have a jamaica trip planned out and will not be caught dead on the beach at my weight, I'm proportioned well just want to lose and tone...I'm looking forward to the challenge and for the positive feedback of any questions I may or you may have...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON YOUR JOURNEY'S!!!!!

Replies

• thalia8424
    thalia8424 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi Janee, my name is Thalia. I started January 3rd of this year on my weight loss adventure. lol. we have the same goal, to lose 50-60 lbs by end of August. I'll be turning 30 and going to Cancun to celebrate the first week of September, and I want to feel great about starting my 30's....! Good luck to you :)
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Hi, I started January 6th of this year and also have a goal to lose at least 50 to 60 pounds by August.. I am planning on joining the Notting Hill Carnival here in the UK and want to look and feel wonderful when all eyes are on me :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've got a lot of weight to lose myself and the more the merrier on this journey!