Hi all

freebird
freebird Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am new to this community but have been battling with my weight for years :frown:

I have just separarted from my hubby of 12 years and really want to shift the excess weight and feel good about myself........19 lbs to come off :ohwell:

xx

Replies

• freebird
    Hi, I am new to this community but have been battling with my weight for years :frown:

I have just separarted from my hubby of 12 years and really want to shift the excess weight and feel good about myself........19 lbs to come off :ohwell:

xx
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    This is a great site and you can do it. If you need to talk, vent or cry just let us know. Welcome and good luck.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    you'll love it here. welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Welcome momma. You need a new title that celebrates you and says something positive about you. Your weight should not define you....especially since you are going to join us and shake that weight off!! Keep your chin up!

Buckeye
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    welcome! We are all here for you, feel free to ask any questions or let us know how you are doing. :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This is a great place to start!
  • freebird
    Welcome momma. You need a new title that celebrates you and says something positive about you. Your weight should not define you....especially since you are going to join us and shake that weight off!! Keep your chin up!

Buckeye

i agree and i have changed my username, much better i think and kind of summarises how i feel (sometimes!!)

Thanks guys x
  • I divorced 5 years ago after 20 years together. It was one of the most difficult but liberating things I've ever done. "Freebird" pretty much sums it up! Welcome.
This discussion has been closed.