Slimmer Summer Starts Straightaway

Options
Alliteration, puns, friends, losing weight, motivation, blogging. These are a few of my favorite things. :heart:

Our lives are intersecting on this website for a reason. We need to work it to the max!

Summer, to me, starts on Memorial Day weekend. Friday, May 23rd, is that date (for Americans, but I think the majority of the people on here know when May 23rd is! By that time I want to have lost 30 pounds. If I lose more in the next 3 1/2 months, that is great, but at least I have a goal to shoot for.

I would love a group of people who can join with me in blogging our way to healthier bodies. Whether your goal is to lose 10 pounds, 40 pounds, 1 inch off of your waist, get your BMI lowered, I DON'T CARE!! We just need to band together and help motivate! Share recipes, books we are reading, before and after pictures, our trials and tribulations...any and all.

Join me on myfitnesspal and also blog with me on wordpress.com. Follow me at wrongweigh.wordpress.com and let me know what your blog is to follow. Every blog you write that you want to share for our group, tag with Slimmer Summer Straightaway and lets get this party started!

Replies

• Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this challenge. I hope it can help keep me motivated. I am at 286 and my goal is 40 pounds gone by May 23. I have recently had major surgery but have started to walk, a little. The stationary bike is next. My eating seems fairly controlled. I am doing a low carb and low calorie.