Push-ups in the bathroom???

edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I was wondering if anybody else has done this? I started doing push ups against the handicap bar in the bathroom to get in more exercise each day.

Replies

• I do pushups against the counter in our bathroom here at work.
    Gotta get any excersize I can whenever I can.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Yes, I have done it too. It was part of my rehabilitation after having shoulder surgery. It is a good upper body exercise to develop strengh and sometimes I do few of them, I just don't like to over do it because I don't want to waste water. You can do the same thing against a wall, which is more convenient than going down the floor.

OK, got to go to take a shower and do some push ups!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    this gave me a chuckle. no i don't do push-ups at work, but i do do them against the kitchen counter while cooking breakfast or dinner. every little bit helps.
  • I do five wall push-ups every time I walk past a certain point in my bedroom. How OCD/exercise-y of me!
  • Yes, I do them also, works the shoulders pretty good
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Here I thought I was strange because I do wall pushups at work each time I am on the phone and on hold. Then when I walk down the hall I will do as many as I can, as of now I am up to 50, by time I am done my shoulders and backs of my arms are burning!!
    Glad to hear I am not the only one that does them :laugh:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I'm trying to build my way up to 50 push-ups on the floor. I figured this is good training on top of P90X chest day.
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    And here I thought this was a thread referencing Tosh. :P
This discussion has been closed.