Looking for College Students Looking for HEALTHY LIVING!

Options
Hi! I've been with MFP for about 2 weeks. I have 40-50 pounds to lose, or less if I gain lots of muscle. Going to the gym, walking everywhere, and nutrition conscious.

Let's do this!

Feel free to add =)

Replies

• SharmaineP
    SharmaineP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal Thecheesybrie!! Sounds like you have a solid game plan! Great mindset!
  • iggylove123
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 37 pounds since I started my journey my freshmen year in college :) We can do this!!
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm a college sophomore and I always like to joke about how I LOST (not gained) the Freshman 15 because I lost 16.5 pounds since my senior year of high school. :) I do a lot of walking (which I track with my new Fitbit) and I've been going to yoga since the beginning of the fall semester. I've also taught myself a lot about nutrition and cooking and this has become more about health for me than vanity.
  • thecheesybrie
    thecheesybrie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome success stories guys! It's good to see others who are on the journey, too!
  • achesbro237
    achesbro237 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a college freshmen and I try to eat healthy and the "healthy" food here on campus is just not that great and it does not keep me full at all. I plan to keep up the healthy eating and working out but it's just hard. I just need some motivation and support. Keep up your fitness journey!
  • tayanachronism
    Options
    College sophomore here, looking for some students who know the lure of unhealthy college life, like the pizza your roommates order and crashing after an all-nighter instead of going to the gym. (: I'm just starting, trying to lose about 60 lbs. I don't have much of a routine yet because I have a super crazy two weeks ahead of me for midterms and don't want to work around a gym routine right now (as if I don't already hate going), so for now I'm just doing a couple of walks a day. For now, something is better than nothing!

Keep it up, everybody!
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    I'm a college senior and looking to drop 20lbs! Add me if you'd like, same with anyone else in this thread :)
  • LouiseB1991
    LouiseB1991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, my weight has fluctuated loads since I started uni and I'm determined to get healthy and stay that way this time. Parties and stress eating during exams are my biggest problems!