lupus

Options
Hi i have just been told that i have Lupus and the rheumatologist has started me on Hydroxychloroquine, is there any other people out there on it and dose it help?

Replies

• MamaGab92
    MamaGab92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HI there! I have had Lupus SLE for almost 17 years and I have been on Hydroxychloroquine for most of that time (except for when I was pregnant). I'm not sure if it helped or not, but I will say that my Lupus has been well-controlled and almost invisible for most of the time. Hard to say if I just have a mild case or if it is the meds, but it seems to be working for me. Good luck!
  • grnqueen
    grnqueen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was just diagnosed and am on the same medicine. My mother in law has severe lupus and was on this medicine for a very long time until her disease progressed. I am told I have a mild case so I am hoping this medicine works as well. What symptoms do you currently have? I feel like I have many of the symptoms right now and hoping they go away soon!
  • Tabitha1908
    Tabitha1908 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I also hve SLE lupus and I'm trying MFP again. Hve put on some weight from my medication and I'm just feeling miserable. My goal is to pay more attention to what I eat and workout 20-25 min 2-3 times per week. Trying not to push too hard starting out