Crazy Canucks, Sept 9 2010

Options
Checking in from Alberta!

My goal today is to hit 3 hours of cleaning and 30 min of walking. Company coming tomorrow!

Replies

• andygirl
    Options
    Got my workout in and hoping to dance with my little girls for a bit after school...good exercise for all of us :happy:
  • ZiaLater
    Options
    I have my walk uphill to my car after work, and 1 hour of treadmill time while I watch BIG BROTHER LIVE!!!!! yay for treadmills!!! who says tv is lazy? lol
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    well you guys all have good goals set for today- Well I did one 15 min run- I hope to get 30 min run in before the kids get home...then get ready I have school tonight plus work the rest of my shift..already I have seen pounds come off this week- for the past month no change but I did continue to exercise now I am tracking food better too...

BEST OF LUCK!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic, Cyndi! 29 pounds lost is so great! I bet your half hour of running burns tons more calories than my 3 hours of cleaning.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Wow! Our team sure has changed. lol.
    Weigh in was the same this week. Maintaining so thats ok. I havent been exercising that much, couple nights of power yoga BUT . . . I saw that Biggest Loser is starting next week so I will have those two hours on the elliptical for sure. Thats my goal, get my butt back on the elliptical. kinda hard when you are trying to make a baby. lol:laugh:
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    Can't wait for Biggest Loser to start!
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    What do you all think about making this a weekly post instead of a daily post, starting a new one each Wednesday for our weigh in day? I don't know that we're busy enough for a daily one! :)
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I think it always has been a weekly post(Wednesday), we started the Crazy Canucks team back in Jan of 09.
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    Thanks, Jay! Didn't realize it was the same day each week :) Hadn't noticed the pattern.