Also new to the site

Options
Hello everyone,
I have been up and down with my weight since I had los 100 pounds. I slowly started to gain back 5, then 10, then 15 and now it is 50. Before I know it I will be back to the 100 and not happy! I can be an emotional eater espically when I am bored...which I shouldn't be as I have so many things I can do. I have all sizes of clothes in my closet, but the really nice ones are a size 13/14 whcih I would love to get back into. I know that I will need help by others to get there!

2086121.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• hmdavis
    Options
    welcome, and good luck!
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome

Im new to this site too, I just joined today & my desire is to really get serious about losing some weight & just the shoy
    while i have been here im already inspired..... so welcome & good luck

fell free to add me!!!
    ttyl

Mary
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • kpronto
    Options
    thanks everyone....and I am looking forward to the great journey ahead and is glad that I found this site! I will check out the facebook site as well.