i have exactly 1 calorie left! suggestions?

Options
one calorie left for me to eat for the entire day... i'm thinking one cheerio! but i'm not sure...

could use some advice. this must be because of my mess up yesturday.

Replies

• RedneckChicana
    Options
    1 small lick of chocolate, 1 lick of ice cream, 1 Raddiz erm Radish, and some Vegetas...Vegetables are negative calorie foods. If I was you I would ask Master Roshi his advice. *grin* Or chalk it up as a good day that you didnt have to save the world from some alien being by eating that last calorie!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You could totally just go over...like it's not so bad...
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    make sure to weigh it. you don't want to eat a big one with 1.5 cals cause then you've ruined your day.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I think looking at a bar of chocolate has got to give you at least a calorie
  • InnaFeverr
    InnaFeverr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can go over, its not the end of the world. Just make sure to exercise a bit to even it out. For you last meal, avoid carbs and high calorie foods. A lean protein and a vegetable and you should be set. If you drink a cup of water before, another during, and another after, it will keep you fuller longer. I recommend exercise before you eat. Protein is good for after a workout to rebuild muscle and you will also know how many calories you're "allowed" to eat.
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    Save it up. Do the same tomorrow as well and you'll have double the number of options to pick from!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Save it up. Do the same tomorrow as well and you'll have double the number of options to pick from!
    Excellent! Do this for two days and you'll earn a tic tac!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    you don't have to eat it lol or just have that one cheerio. it is really up to you lol
  • RobertHButler
    Options
    How about a breath mint?
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Half a grape, one raspberry, one blueberry.. etc. :D
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I would put my face over a plate of chili cheese fries and INHALE deeply. Ok, I would do it twice because it's difficult to measure the mass of a single inhalation on a food scale; two will be measurable.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    1 tic tac
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Lick a boob then you will be right on.....
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    make sure to weigh it. you don't want to eat a big one with 1.5 cals cause then you've ruined your day.
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    push the boat out! have 3 cocoa pops!
  • AtlGlamBabe34
    AtlGlamBabe34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1) a Tic-Tac
    2) a 2" piece of celery
    3) a bacon bit
    4) a drop of beer
    5) 1/4 of a baby carrot
    6) a radish
    7) 1/4 of a small strawberry
    8) 1 slice of cucumber
    9)a cup of black coffee

I kid, but if you want a real list of low-calorie foods, here's one with 50 foods under 50 calories http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/50-tasty-foods-under-50-calories
    :) AGB
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Do this for two days and you'll earn a tic tac!

I was gonna say tic tac lol
  • ordinaryloser
    ordinaryloser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Water lol
  • LaceFellis
    Options
    1 Raspberry
  • Skarlet13
    Skarlet13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    LOL.