Ready for a new me!

Options
Hi, im Heidi. Im looking for friends to help me stay motivated in my weight loss journey. Ive struggled my whole life with this and im tired. Im doing zumba for exercise. My big problem is losing weight and keeping it off. My goal is to lose 60 pounds. Im tired of being tired all the time. 2014 im ready!

Replies

• sbuckk
    sbuckk Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D I'm Sarah! Pleasure to meet you!
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Heidi! I understand how difficult it is to keep the focus, and support is so very important. Nice to hear from you. Seems like we are both struggling. I look forward to chatting more!
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been losing and gaining wait for about 15 years now. 5 years ago I was in such good shape but I can't seem to get a hold on the moderation part of eating the things I love so I am trying not to give into the temptation.
    Right now I am trying to eat more natural foods and cutting out the overly processed foods and am feeling great about myself. I did slip up last night and ate some pizza with the kids and felt awful afterwards

I am ready for a new me too! If you need support feel free to talk to me about whatever!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi!

I haven't had as much to lose but you are exactly where I was a few years ago! Zumba started my change. It was the first time I EVER had an exercise I Enjoyed and was Upset when I had to miss Zumba night!

once that switch was flipped I started trying all kinds of other things.

Here's to 2014 and finding what works for you and Enjoying it!!!
    Feel free to add me

Nancy