tattoos before and after weight loss

Options
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone who had a tattoo when they were heavy, and then lost weight, did the tattoo change or get ugly?

Replies

• morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    annnnybody?
  • NKoz82
    NKoz82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    depends on where its at and what it is. I lost 70 pounds and gained it back and the one on my back did not change.
  • LisaRN1983
    LisaRN1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80 pounds. My tattoos still look the same! I have a huge one on my thigh and one on my calf. I hope that helps.
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    It does! Thank you. I've always been too nervous to get one while being overweight (I have one but it's on my foot...that's not gonna shrink! lol) but I've been reaaallly wanting another one.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Could you not promise yourself one when you hit goal weight? Or a certain goal??
    Reward is always so motivating!!!
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    haha well there is a different one I want once I get to my goal but that's so far away! Lol I can wait tho I suppose for all tattoos
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Mine look fine. They shrink with everything else. It might be a problem with rapid weight loss that results in a lot of loose skin.
  • morethanthis0
    Options
    ah I see, thanks guys. I'm def not doing the rapid weight loss, slow and steady for me lol