Begginers Challenge.... 50 miles in February

Options
The February Challenge.....

Walk, Jog, and/ or Run 50 miles. (or 60 miles if you are up for it )

Return to this thread and update you mileage daily or weekly, whatever works for you.

Feel free to join this thread even if its the middle of the month... the more the merrier.

Make your personalized ticker at tickerfactory.com

****** this thread will get locked at 20 pages of comments.... The link for the continuation into a new thread will be on the last comment on page 20

:smile:

Replies

• MelissaMaeSue
    MelissaMaeSue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to do this. I was walking laps around my building during my breaks and lunch. But the cold weather has kept me indoors. I'm always game for a challenge, so this will keep me motivated :)
  • seasonsanna
    Options
    me, me! just got a fit bit, ready to start walkin'! yay!
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • skdaeffler
    skdaeffler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been reaching for 15 miles a week and ending up just shy of it. Maybe this is what I need to give me an extra push. Friend me if you'd like and we can help motivate each other.

Let's do this team!!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. I keep doing 65 and have made it every time, so this month I'm going for 70. Good luck y'all!
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Think I'll give this a shot. I'm starting the C25K program this month so it should be fairly easy to get the miles in on the treadmill. =)
  • strongmich2013
    strongmich2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in... google tells me it is 80.5km for us here in Australia using the metric system... that seems a bit more scary!

Happy to have an extra fitness goal for motivation :)
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You know, I was gonna aim for the 100 mile one, but I think this is much more likely lol. Puts me at 2 miles a day instead of four, and that's what I'm supposed to be doing anyways.... :)
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this!! Hopefully this icy NY weather lets up enough for me to get out there :)
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit for Christmas and I am working on increasing my exercising. I would like to set a goal of 100 for the month of February.
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am trying very hard to get in 10,000 steps per day and this is the way to do it! Thanks.
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I attempted the January one for 50 miles and didn't quite make it so I will attempt this again this month!
  • rzwebb74
    Options
    I'm in.
  • regosaki
    regosaki Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I smashed it last month, and I shall smash it this month also!!! BRING IT ON!!!
  • chatpati
    chatpati Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5 miles short in jan.. Hopefully will do 50
    In feb!
  • missmndz
    missmndz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 1.5-2 a couple times a week in Jan. So this will push me to make sure to do 2miles every single day. Good luck everyone!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I am in. I only go running when I don't get my video workout done. I could use the extra push.
  • I'm in ... my first challenge EEEEK!!!
  • jgomez18
    Options
    I'm soooo in!!! My co-workers and I walk every day! Time to kick it up a notch and add more hikes to my weekends
  • Momasero
    Options
    I'm in . . . :smile: