Options
I just signed up monday. I'm 24 years old from Illinois. My family is my biggest support. I have to say I'm very lucky to have the parents I have. I have an older brother as well who was pretty much born a muscle meat head...I say that with love lol. We never got a long when I was younger but now I find a lot of support in him as well. He and his wife did my first 5k with me last summer which was awesome and I can't wait to do more this year. The past week went pretty well i think. I've had weight issues pretty much since I hit puberty. It has definitely affected my confidence and self esteem in a negative way. I've never felt good enough for anybody. I decided to lose weight and be healthier because I want to be happy with myself. I know if I cant accept myself, how can I expect other people too right? I'm 5'8" and weigh 213 pounds well since last monday I hope that number goes down when i weigh myself again. Right now my goal is to lose 50lb.
Feel free to add me if you need some extra support or motivation or just wanna be buddies with someone with the same kind of struggles you have, I'm sure I'm not alone....atleast i hope not.