Dancing weight loss videos...?

Options
Does anybody knows any good dancing weight loss video? Like zumba or any of that sorts? I LOVE dancing so I alternate between my workouts but I'd like a structured routine to lose weight? Any recommendation is appreciated! :happy: :drinker:

Replies

• amicklin
    Options
    Brazil Butt Liftt is a good dancing workout. It is a mixture of Capoeira and Brazilian dance.
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    If you have a Wii, buy Just Dance for the Wii. Just Dance 2 is coming out October 14. ;n) I use Just Dance 4 times a week for my cardio. I use the "regular" "10 song challenge", first choosing automatic, then choosing manual. When you get the game, message me if you don't get what I'm talking about. I :heart: that game!!!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    zumba is amazing.. just ordered it and waiting for it to come in... but right now i'm going to a class everyday.. it's so much fun!
  • ninakretina
    Options
    Great I'm gonna check the Brazil Butt Lift, thanks! :)

Ladyofivy, yes we have a Wii here, I'll look up to the game and I'll let you know how it goes!! :smile:

Thanks girls! :drinker:
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello

Have you ever tried Turbo Jam? I have only recently started it but I love it. It might not be as dancy as Zumba as it has kickbox elements to it but it is a great workout. I have so much fun doing it! And if you google reviews people have amazing results with it.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love dance style workouts -they are the only ones that continually hold my interest. I have the dvd's from Zumba.com and from Beachbody, I have Turbo Jam, Brazillian Butt LIft and a new fav - Shaun T's Rocking Body.. love love love that... so fun and a great workout. As soon as I hit my first goal, I am going to get Hip Hop Abs by him as well. If you love to dance, these are the ones for you. :happy:
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like the Turbo Jam and the Core Rythms (Latin Style).