looking to mix it up...

reesepieces
reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I have been doing Zumba lately and I am looking for a way to mix up my exercise routine to where I want to do it. Any ideas?

Zumba
Biggest Loser
Jillian Michaels
Dancing with the Stars
Hip Hop Abs

That's what I have but I have found Zumba to be the best since it doesn't actually feel like a workout so I workout longer with it.

Replies

• klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    I just saw that the wii is releasing a zumba "game" in Nov. I don't have any classes by me so I really want to get this. It looks like lots of fun.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    COOL!!! about the wii game! :happy:

I really enjoy bellydancing as a workout. It's low impact but deceptively high intensity. REALLY challenges your core - And it makes you feel sexy (even if a bit silly at first while you're learning the moves)

I'm with ya - I get bored easily so I mix up my routine all the time. Good luck!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    I'm really excited about the Wii Zumba! I love the class at my gym, but only get to go on Saturday mornings! I would love to do it at home!! Thanks for sharing that!

I'm a creature of habit so I just tend to stick to the same routine, but I mix it up on the intensity. Three days a week I go full throttle and three days a week, I take it a little easier. I find that helps me if I know that today is gonna be rough, but tomorrow will be easier.
This discussion has been closed.