WOMEN NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER! Do not enter!!!

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Why do you put that as the title? That's like the shiny red button saying do not push.

it's what you need to put in a thread title to attract the greatest amount of women. I believe that is the entire point of it.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Why do you put that as the title? That's like the shiny red button saying do not push.

Shiny things always work. :smile:
  • jdad1

it's what you need to put in a thread title to attract the greatest amount of women. I believe that is the entire point of it.

+1
    POINT
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Just try to stop me, buddy!!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    :yawn:
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    You had me at "Women not allowed to enter!"

Me too! :smokin:
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Why don't you just tempt me????
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    LALALALALALALAAAAAA!
  • jdad1
    th?id=H.4604146086381605&pid=15.1
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    whateva_zps72f25a16.gif
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Really??? With a title like that did you actually expect us to stay away?
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    I wonder if guys would even care if this thread were reversed. So interesting these psychological exams can be sometimes.

There are plenty of times women don't want to hear from men. TOM threads spring to mind, you won't find a dude in there. Women feel that there are sometimes they just want to be around other women and men should respect that. And we should.

Women also feel that if men want to discuss something without them...well..shutup they can do whatever they want. How dare you try to keep them out.

They aren't rational creatures. But they're soft and pretty and they smell nice.

I've seen men come in TOM threads. They don't know what they're talking about, but they still post.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    I won't just enter. Imma bust down the door!

37 doors reinforced with concrete and then covered in wolverines adamantium. :glasses:

You forgot the part where I'm a woman. You think that'll stop me? :drinker:
  • jdad1
    I wonder if guys would even care if this thread were reversed. So interesting these psychological exams can be sometimes.

There are plenty of times women don't want to hear from men. TOM threads spring to mind, you won't find a dude in there. Women feel that there are sometimes they just want to be around other women and men should respect that. And we should.

Women also feel that if men want to discuss something without them...well..shutup they can do whatever they want. How dare you try to keep them out.

{b}They aren't rational creatures. But they're soft and pretty and they smell nice.{/b}

so well said
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Ladies, GTFO!

He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club-Report.jpg
  • jdad1

They aren't rational creatures. But they're soft and pretty and they smell nice.

I've seen men come in TOM threads. They don't know what they're talking about, but they still post.

yeah but this many men all in less then 10 minutes? Nope
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Whoa, I broke through all that crazy security! *runs around with silly string*

Follows.. tosses confetti & yells, "who wants to go shoe shopping?!"

Pedicures!!
  • jdad1
    no-women-allowed.jpg
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    The challenge?
    Women vs. Men

As is stated in the title this is a thread that seeks after comments from guys only. Ladies opinions and thought on any subject are not needed. How else would guys get a chance to win?
    Well...Have we won yet? *tapping foot*
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    I love a challenge! :laugh: :drinker: