I admit it...I am tempted...are you?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    It's so interesting that when you change your eating habits big macs and Fries dont even sound appetizing. ...

Exactly!

Or that feeling when you haven't had simple carbs for a while and you drive by a fast food place and out of nowhere BK/MCD fries seem like the most epic dose of carbs ever. Thats when you know you've been eating clean.

But even if you try to eat fast food after eating clean, its like your body is no longer used to it or ready for it.

Its interesting how you almost have to train your body to handle/crave that garbage again.

The chemicals!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm McDonalds. I :heart: everything at McDonalds. Even Filet o Fish. Mmmmmm McDonalds. :drinker:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    McDonald's isn't my thing.

Burger King Double Whopper, no mayo, on the other hand.....But only 1 of them. I need to save room for the chocolate shake.

I haven't had one in a few months. It might be time to change that.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty sweet deal! I like a big mac from time to time, but maybe I'll have to stop in and get a double cheeseburger and a pie this weekend. For real, I love those pies.

Whats shakin V....ahh the pies....yummmm I think they are like 2 for $1.00
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I like the whopper Jr with cheese no onions from California exclusively over the regular or double whopper for some reason. The flavor is even slightly more deliciously balanced to me. I get like 2 or 3 of those.

Also the Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich from Jack in The Box

Challupa Supreme beef with mild sauce.

Large fries from either BK or McD

Large Dr. Pepper in crushed ice.

Big Macs are wack.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    i remember when big macs were a dollar. those were the days. i like fast food, people saying they wont eat it or cant eat it have some serious eating disorders. youve read to much bad info, or listened to too many fitness gurus.

I'm with you brother!!
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Change BIG MAC to WHOPPER and we're talking. Otherwise, keep it movin'.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Nah...I'm not a big fan of really anything they have...well...except for biscuits & gravy :)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Eh, that's okay. Already had my stomach ache of the week, I'm good. But, if you want it.. Go for it! :flowerforyou:
    But my stomach doesn't want :sad:
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    For me the question is to taco or not to taco?

800px-Carne_asada_tacos.jpg

Drooling.... Nice meat. :laugh:
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    No because I eat real food.

I had to duck because the self righteousness flew off my monitor. Wow.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    No .....I hate McD's menu choices. The bread sucks. Plus I don't want to sabotage myself. McD's is not even tempting. Now ice cream a different thing.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I remember when they were .99 each. My family was soo poor that that was all we could afford as dinner out as a family.(5kids)

Now I'm all nostalgic for a whopper!
  • kdmbennett
    kdmbennett Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For me the question is to taco or not to taco?

800px-Carne_asada_tacos.jpg

Definitely to taco...:drool:
  • paigenevaeh
    paigenevaeh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As a McEmployee, their food is not remotely tempting. Being around that stuff 8-9 hours a day is enough to put anyone off!
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Anytime I decide to indulge in a burger I just opt for someplace like 5 Guys or better. I am the same way with pizza. If you're gonna indulge, might as well go for some quality and not waste it on fast food. :wink:
  • xjeanie
    xjeanie Posts: 69
    Options
    I don't want a Big Mac. I do want a burger from In and Out now, though. Mmmm! Too bad I'm in Florida now and In and Out is just a distant memory.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Nah...I'm not a big fan of really anything they have...well...except for biscuits & gravy :)

You mean like KFC?
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Every once in a great while I get a craving for something greasy and fast food. This does not happen very often and it's usually very specific, as your Big Mac's are. Mine is usually in the form of pizza though :)
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "I could kill for a cupcake " in the words of SI- DUCK DYNASTY