21 Day Bizzy Diet Results

Options
This is far from an AFTER photo but I joined a 12 week transformation compitition on bodybuilding.com and I did this routine to jump start the compitition. Its an AWESOME workout! It is long but totally worth it. Here is a break down for the routine:

20 min HIIT run
2 circuit rounds of lifting (either lower or upper)
10 min Mod pac run
2 circuit rounds of lifting ( either low or upper)

This work out would take me usually about 70 min to complete. Its a non stop workout meaning you are dripping through the whole thing. He says only to do it for 3 weeks and I definitly recommend that, because this work out is so intense and can be hard on your body and you do not want to do it for long periods of time. Its an amazing workout to shred fat. Here are my 3 week results.

ade27b9f-3691-452b-b874-0128304e1a0a_zps24cb9e6e.jpg

I am currently doing the Jamie Eason Livefit program but I started on week 5 because I had already done the bizzy workout to build muscle and that is what she does for the first 5 weeks and I wanted to get right into the heavy lifting part of it and man am I sore this week!!! I will post my results when I am finished with this 12 week competition!

Oh and you can find all these work outs for free at bodybuilding.com its an amazing site and coupled with myfitnesspal you will be unstoppable!

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress, you look great after only 3 weeks. I've been looking at some of the workout plans on bodybuilding.com, few questions...did you go to a gym? I workout from home and though I have a pretty good supply of equipment: bench, 100lb barbell, dumbbells up to 25lbs, just wondering if I'll be able to substitute gym specific exercises. Also what bothers me most about the bb.com plans is the over use of supplements. Did you follow their nutrition plan or do your own thing? My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle, the muscle part I seem to have down, but I don't seem to be losing fat.
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I actually did not follow his diet plan, I just ate as good as I could and took my own thermogenics and vitamins I prefer. I also like muscle milks protien shake its pretty good. And as far as the bizzy workout is concerned all you need is some dumbells and not even heavy ones because you are doing 20 reps of each exercise and need to use a lower weight. And depending on where you live you can do the running outside or you could use a treadmill or whatever you have for cardio. =-) So to answer your question though I did go to a gym (because I like to have a break from my children when I work out so they go to kids club lol) and no I didn't take all his supplements.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!