moms in their 30's with 50+ pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• AmandaK0211
    AmandaK0211 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sent you a request! i will be 30 in a few days eeeek!! :)
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Mid-30s mom to a "new" teen! I've been working on my weight loss off and on but recently had my aha moment back in September.
    Anyone is welcome to add me! :happy:

Edit: Grammar/Spelling
  • bechendrix7
    Options
    35 yr old mom of 2 here, with about 80 lbs to lose
  • emmabakercooke
    Options
    Mum of three, I'm 32yo and I have 100lbs left to lose!
    feel free to add me,
    Emma xxxx
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Divorced mother of 4 (8 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 5 yr old boy, 3 month old boy) with over 100lbs to lose but I'd be perfectly happy losing 90lbs.

Add me!
  • sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as all of you ladies. Anyone can add me. I'm looking to lose 60-70 lbs at this point.
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Man, I accidentally declined someone's friend request. Whoever it was, it was an accident. My ipad screen scrolled on me just as I hit accept. If it was you, please re-send.

Do ya'll want to start a group? I guess we can open a group for conversations :)

Just a thought.
  • reeny34
    Options
    Hi all,

Mother of two children (15 and 8) looking to lose 55lbs (lost 13lbs so far).

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • reeny34
    Options
    Hi all,

Mother of two children (15 and 8) looking to lose 55lbs (lost 13lbs so far).

Feel free to add me :happy:

I'm 34, soon to be 35
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 34yo and a mom of 4, happily married. I have 52 pds left to lose! Good luck to you!
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a married mum of 3 children (7,5,3) and I want to lose 58lbs to get to my goal weight. Just starting out really and want to lose it by Easter ideally - or atleast most of it by then.
  • sopranomama
    sopranomama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    33 years old, mom of one, about 55 pounds to go. Add me! :)
  • NKoz82
    NKoz82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Thirty one year old new mom to my beautiful 5 month old boy. Hoping to lose 50 plus pounds but I am doing Kosama so if I get toned and weigh 130 that's ok too :smile:
  • averyhadleigh
    averyhadleigh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mom of two sweet girls, 8 and 5 years old. I'm looking to lose 75 lbs and would love some people to go on this journey with! Good luck, ladies!
  • victoriakobea
    Options
    Hi, 31 here, have a 3 year old little boy, lost 80 lbs so far, need to lose 60 more! Add me!
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2. Aiming for 40 lbs but maybe more? Still trying to lose the first ten lol
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    39 year old mom of 2 girls (3 month old and a 2 year old). My goal is to lose 60 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • VictoriaBraga
    Options
    :smile: :happy: :happy: :happy:

What have you been doing to get it "right"??? lol Im still trying to figure out how not to eat when stressed. Mother of 2 - working p/t at home, and about to add substitute teach to my list of things that I do.

Looking for friends!
  • LisaPazienza
    Options
    My kids are old enough for me to stop using the "baby weight" excuse.