Someone keep me on track!!

Options
Hi there.... I'm Kelsey, 22. I live in a small town in Maryland where everybody pretty much knows everybody! Trying to lose some extra weight and get fit and healthy in the process. I always seem to start off really good, get in a couple of weeks and then I get off track. I NEED somebody to be on top of me all the time about what I'm eating and did I go to the gym. I'm always super busy so I eat out all the time. I'm trying to get better at that, but its still a work in progress.

A little about me, I work at a hair salon and am the receptionist and make up artist. I also work at a dance studio that my family owns. I am a dance teacher and work with our competitive dance team(kind of like Dance Moms but without the drama.) Have a great, annoying, drama-filled amazingly funny family and I think I'm funny (more sarcastic than anything.) I love pop culture, wish I was born in the 50's and LOVE good music and movies!
My goal is to be confident in a bathing suit this year. My dance team goes to nationals during the summer in Myrtle Beach, SC and I want to look great on the beach. And I may be going on a cruise, so that is great motivation.

If anybody wants to be my MFP buddy I would love the extra support/help!
xoxo Kels

Replies

• pepper176
    pepper176 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your MFP buddy and help keep you on track - as long as you do the same for me! I probably have more weight to lose than you do, but I, too, am looking for the extra push of someone checking in.

It sounds like we have similar interests - I'm a beauty blogger and former dancer, although I have recently started taking Zumba classes as a way to get back in touch with my old dancer self, and I have to say, I'm loving it. I'm 29 and recently married, and my hubby and I are talking about having a baby, which is my big motivation to get healthy and lose some weight. I want to be at a healthier weight before we get pregnant!

Let me know if you want to be MFP buddies. I'm brand new to the website so I have no idea how to send a friend request or anything like that!