Victorious Victoria Fitness Challenge April 25

Options
Good Friday morning all! I got my exercise done by 6:00 this morning & am off to make arrangements for hubbie's 50th birthday party tonight!

TGIF & have a great weekend...

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good Friday morning all! I got my exercise done by 6:00 this morning & am off to make arrangements for hubbie's 50th birthday party tonight!

TGIF & have a great weekend...
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning all
    I got some wonderful news yesterday my doggy's heart meds are working and the vet is really pleased her heart rate was down from 190 to 110 a huge improvement her irregular heart beat has also improved and the vet thinks she will be with us for a bit longer (I really hope so) I am so happy at the moment I feel like I am walking on air I am so pleased we don't have to get her put to sleep yet.

Any way 25 mins core fitness dvd done went for a jog this morning even managed to throw in a couple of mins sprinting until I got an awful stitch in my side and had to brisk walk for a couple of mins before I could manage to jog home I took my other dog and it was a challenge to keep up with him as the quicker I went the quicker he went good 30 mins workout though probably only brisk walked for 10mins of it so i am building stamina again woohoo.

Got to go for my long walk yet but it is raining now and this morning the sun was out and I put my daughters coat in the washer so I will have to wait till hubby finishes work and go then I have plenty of chores to get through though it is my big clean weekend so I am getting a headstart this afternoon 2 rooms done already only 1 more bedroom the stairs the hallway the lounge and the bathroom to go.

Have a great friday everybody.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    That's some early exercise!

I'm up early to get ready for tomorrow's yoga classes. I'm a zombie if I don't get my body used to getting up early.

Yesterday I did the BL sculpt and walked some. I'm not sore, but I did get tired when doing the video and had to go down in weight. Seems like each segment should have more variety - how many tricep kickbacks and rows can you do? It's good none-the-less.
    Today is elliptical, I think.

I'm cat-sitting my nephew kitten. Very entertaining. He's sent some messages to y'all, but I deleted them. Yea for cat-sitting kittens - get enough to enjoy the kitten and send him back when he gets tiring.

Here's to healthy puppies as well. :bigsmile:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from hot hot Tampa. Off to Orlando today, in the home stretch of this TV show. I am already booking my massage appointment for the day I get home.

PLEASE HELP ME STAY STRONG...I could use some encouragement. My eating habits have really been slipping on the road. Too much candy and coffee.

Vicky -- great news on your dog!

I'm off to get in an hour on the bike with my high-HR intervals (I usually jump off every eight minutes and do a minute of jacks or stair-climbers, then back on the bike).

So today:

1. Hour of cardio on the bike
    2. Eat breakfast so I'm not ravenous in the evening
    3. Yoga before bed

I need some encouragement...feel like I am slipping.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone is up so early (actually I'm up so late. . .slipping back into my night owl tendencies)

Vicky, that is great news about your dog!.

Mary, I was thinking "enough with the rows!" yesterday during BL power sculpt, so I know what you mean! Hopefully, my back will be ready for display this summer, at least.

Aw. . .wanderin'. . .I can't imagine how hard it is to stay on track on the road. It sounds like you're doing really well with your exercise, just keep that up. Soon you will be home, and have more control over your food environment. You'll be fine, just keep going.

Today is my yoga day. I've been slacking on it, falling victim to the "do what burns the most calories!" philosophy of exercise. I feel really tight in my upper body today (um. . .rows and typing anyone?) so it's time to stretch!

Happy Friday!:flowerforyou:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    I got up late this morning to viv... could not seem to pull myself out of bed... which means that I am not going to get any exercise in today other than at work and I usually don't count that...

Wandering... You are in the home stretch of shooting... it's so much easier to eat properly at home... until then keep in mind that you are exercising really hard and that when your home again you can have a great big salad... lol

vicky I am glad your dog is getting better... I know what it's like to have to put a dog down...

My Plan
    Exercise...
    30 min light cleaning

Eating...
    breakfast... protein shake
    Lunch... pb&j
    dinner... big salad
    snack... popcorn Yum!

my day
    clean...
    Work...
    sleep...

I hate weekends...I feel like I don't have time to get anything done... Oh well... it will be this way till I graduate in november... might as well get used to it...

Have a great friday all...
    Jenn