My Pants are Falling off my Body

Options
124»

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    are you planning on adding more muscle bulk? If not get your good stuff altered and gradually add some new pieces.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It is always a good feeling...
  • goku89
    goku89 Posts: 160
    Options
    i just take trips to goodwill and take my current pant sizes and like minus two...lol i can't throw away 20 bucks on pants at kohls pants are always expensive
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Well for dress clothes you might want to check for consignment shops in your area, they tend to be a bit better condition and more current style than say Good Will or Thrift stores but hey they all work out for less $, another thing about consignment shops you probably can sell your too big stuff there!

Also since you are on this road to lose more, hit your favorite shops and buy clearance in the next size or two down, this is what I have done and so I have clothes that are great for pennies on the dollar, it takes a bit of work picking a time to go hunting but your wallet will be so happy!
  • ButtercupSuckedItUp
    Options
    (Forgot to quote, so here is what I was replying to--"At least you'll never have the problem where your waist fits a size 4 dress but it won't zip up past your still huge boobs. wtf body..."

Yeah, that's me too. Size 5 and 34D. And the last of the weight is coming off my collarbone instead of the remains of my jelly belly!

I'll add to the thrift shop chorus. I spent $16 and got a zip hoodie, a sweater, and a really nice blazer.
  • halfjapgirl79
    halfjapgirl79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ever since I started MFP I can not stop losing weight. This has presented a challenge, I now have to buy an entire new wardrobe suits, jeans, shirts everything.. Potentially thousands of dollars, anyone out there that has gone through this before with any advice.. one of the downfalls of weight loss.. :(

I've had this problem too. So yes good will has been helpful since I've gone down 4 sizes. However I have found what was really helpful to use an application called posh mark on your phone or tablet or PC. I have been able to re sell the clothes that don't fit anymore and purchase some really great ones for low prices. It sort of addicting... So don't say I didn't warn you.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Not a problem for me yet, but I sure am looking forward to when it will be....