Calorease?

Options
:ohwell: Anyone heard of it, or tried it?

Supposed to be a fiber supplement good for your heart and aids in weight loss by binding to fat? (claims, lol)

Thoughts?

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds like a waste of money ♡. Binding fat sounds. .. illogical. If I could bind my fat, I'd wrangle it all to my boobs because those disappeared quick! Lol
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds like a waste of money ♡. Binding fat sounds. .. illogical. If I could bind my fat, I'd wrangle it all to my boobs because those disappeared quick! Lol

HAHA I know right?!? Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    If it truly binds fat so you can't absorb it, the fat is going to come out the other end. It would have the same side effects as Alli--oily anal leakage. No thanks.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If it truly binds fat so you can't absorb it, the fat is going to come out the other end. It would have the same side effects as Alli--oily anal leakage. No thanks.

Oily anal leakage. That sounds pleasant.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    If one of these pills really worked, the media would be all over it and it would be a huge sensation. Like HUGE! Can you imagine? It would be much more than a commercial on late-night TV or an ad in the back pages of Ladies Home Journal.
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have got a bit desperate lately in my weight loss attempts the last few months and I went to GNC to buy this. I have been on my weight loss journey for 3 years, I have been a member of mfp for 3 years ( I created a new profile to start fresh again) and at one point I had lost 84 lbs just from pure exercise and diet. No shakes, pills, fads etc etc. I was going to the gym 6 days a week for 2-3 hours a day. I'm trying to do that again :) Saying that...

I've lost a few pounds from it in a week and a half without changing my horrible diet but its definitely not a "miracle pill" . It claims to block up to*** 500 calories a day resulting in up to a pound of fat a week. I take them every meal. Weirdly enough, I only had one day at the beginning of digestion upset and the last week and a half I haven't had any issue at all. If anything its had the opposite effect.

After spending $50.00 on it I decided I'm going to commit to it and see how it works. Today, I am looking at it as an experiment rather than a long term choice because I know its not a realistic one. I have always been one of these people on here "Eat better, move more" and never advocating pills or shakes...so this is totally out of character for me. I should have known better. Sigh. Ill let you know if it works or not. :)
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    did it work for anyone just wondering I bought a box before realizing its for binding fat I don't eat very fatty food or food that has much fat so I pretty much wasted my money im scared if I take them ill be gassy lol the box says if you take them without fatty foods it causes gas .. obviously im not a big fan of gas who is lol anyways I also see the box says its good for your cholesterol levels.. hummm mine is high so maybe not a complete loss of money
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    did it work for anyone just wondering I bought a box before realizing its for binding fat I don't eat very fatty food or food that has much fat so I pretty much wasted my money im scared if I take them ill be gassy lol the box says if you take them without fatty foods it causes gas .. obviously im not a big fan of gas who is lol anyways I also see the box says its good for your cholesterol levels.. hummm mine is high so maybe not a complete loss of money

I'm not one that usually calls things like this out but I'm actually very impressed by your determination to pull off that amazing run-on sentence.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    When something that works and is safe arrives, we won't have to ask. It will be all over TV, newspapers and magazines. Everyone will be talking about it.

Until then, I won't waste my money, but am always happy to hear from others how the thing is working for them.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ElliottTN wrote: »

I'm not one that usually calls things like this out but I'm actually very impressed by your determination to pull off that amazing run-on sentence.

lol