My exercise diary question...

xButtercup
xButtercup Posts: 15 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, so I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred, but I can't find crunches or squats, or dumbbell rows in the database. Do these exercises fit under a certain category?

Replies

• cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    When I do the 30 day shred I enter it as "Circuit training, general". I figured I'd do this until I can afford a Heart Rate Monitor.
  • what iz a 30 day shred????? tanks
  • HELLO, I happened to see the TOPIC: My exercise diary question, back on 9/9/10 and I saw you and another person sharing about the 30 shred.....Can ushare with me what iz a 30 day shred? I inquired back then but I had no response.. so if u can I would appreciate it...thanks............
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    HELLO, I happened to see the TOPIC: My exercise diary question, back on 9/9/10 and I saw you and another person sharing about the 30 shred.....Can ushare with me what iz a 30 day shred? I inquired back then but I had no response.. so if u can I would appreciate it...thanks............

Here is a review about it :flowerforyou:

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Jillian_Michaels_30_Day_Shred/
  • I want to thank you for responding....now I understand.......sorry for not thanking you any sooner.......but anywho, tanks a bunch....& I hope that u have been able to stay away from those cigs.......I'll have 6yrs. that I've stopped..............cheers...........
This discussion has been closed.