Body Bugg?

Options
Wondering if these are worth the money. Or, does anyone have one they love that wasn't ridiculously expensive.

Really, any guidance or advice is appreciated.

Thanks guys

Replies

• Kevster75
    Options
    Hey there,

Personally, I have no idea, so perhaps some other MFP members can help you directly..

In the meantime, I've found these for you;

http://logicalloss.com/bodbugg-review-my-month-with-a-body-bugg/
    http://www.dietspotlight.com/bodybugg-review/

Hope they're of use to you. :smile:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Love mine...REALLY made me aware of how many calories I actually burn each day (which was a LOT more than I thought!! I thought I was burning 2300/day. In reality, it's closer to 2800 which really changes the nutrition aspect). Also, when I want to dog it, I look at the wrist display which tells me my current calorie burn and it inspires/motivates me to go push play on my fitness DVD or walk the pups so I can get to at my goal of 11,000 steps and 2600 calories burned each day.
  • has anyone tryed the fit bit are they just like the body bug but less exspensive??
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    well, i only got mine cause i got a really good deal on ebay. i got the bodybugg for $95 and the subscription that remained transferred and is good thru Feb 2011, so I don't have to pay monthly fees! I don't think the seller knew that the subscription would transfer cause it wasn't included in the description, so i kinda just got lucky there. but i have been wearing mine for about 3 weeks now and it has really helped me know how many calories i burn doing all my "ordinary" things throughout the day, as well as when I workout. I was actually surprised that I wasn't burning more calories than I thought, cause that seemed to be the thing I kept hearing with others. But so far, I am pretty average as far as base calories as well as those burned during exercise. Other times I am actually burning LESS than the estimates, which sucks, but at least I know and it has helped my by motivating me to be more active throughout the day. I was in a plateau before i got the bodybugg and in the last 3 weeks I have dropped another 3 pounds, so it IS worth it to me. And apparently, they sell pretty easily on ebay, so if you are done with it, you can recoop some of your money!
  • healthyforlife79
    Options
    Thanks everyone, and thanks Kevster for the links