Weight loss whining

Options
today i had a break down at the gym. this is the biggest i have ever been in my life. in about 3 years i have gained over 100 pounds. and it is heartbreaking. i can barely climb the stairs without being tired. its so embarrassing. i hate when people say i don't "look fat" because the fact is i am not healthy or happy...so today i cried while on the elliptical....i cried as i finished my workout....and i cried during the weekly weigh in.
maybe sweat and tears are needed to pave this journey i am embarking on. If time were controlled by me, i'd fast forward to when all this weight was lost, and i was happy and could look in the mirror and shop in the juniors section. If time were controlled by me i'd rewind time and never let myself gain this weight in the first place.

Replies

• turtledove773
    turtledove773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet girl that breaks my heart, but sometimes a good cry is what we need and good for you for finishing your workout while bawling! That has to burn an extra few calories! You've got this!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Oh hun! Big hugs!!! It is heart breaking, but you pushed through it! How amazing you are for still going shows so much courage! You didn't give up. You didn't whine. Crying and whining are not the same. You had a moment when you realized you weren't taking care of you. That is a horrific feeling! I think many of us have been there. You already know this isn't going to be easy, but you should never want to fast forward! If you do that, you will miss so much! You will not appreciate yourself as much as you will being in this moment. You are going to transform and sweat and tears will often be involved, but so will self discovery. That isn't something anyone else can teach you. Hold your head high and be proud of yourself for finishing your work out!