Not feeling too great about myself...

Options
2»

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 187. We're almost body-twins, lol.

Once you get yourself into the habit of logging on here, it actually becomes sort of fun. For me anyway, but I'm a big dork. It's like puzzle pieces to me. I log and look over my whole day and see where one item was too big, or I had excess space in another area. Then the next day, I think through my food choices a bit before deciding. It's been just a bit over a year for me, and logging has become second nature. And as an extension of that, making wise food choices and exercising more efficiently have also become almost second nature. It does get easier. Once you see that first change in yourself (whether it's physical or mental) you'll get excited. And then you'll want to continue. And then your whole outlook changes.

If you're struggling now, I'd suggest this: Don't worry too much about changing your diet or exercise yet. Spend a few weeks keeping things the same, but get used to logging. Play around with the site. And lurk in the message boards. You'll see so many positive stories, and so much support between members. Then make small changes.

Bit by bit, little by little. You'll get there.