Any Rockers in the house

Options
I been here awhile. Just checking in to see if there and Rockers here! I play in a heavy rock / metal band Chaos Theory (www.chaostheoryband.com) with rhythm guitar, backing vocals and screams. Yup screams LOL.

To all the rockers (musicians & lovers of heavy rock/metal) HORNS HIGH \m/\m/

Replies

• Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Nothing hotter than a long haired guy wearing eyeliner screaming at the top of his lungs into a mic (except for maybe one that can play guitar as well) :wink:
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Suppose depends how heavy (pun entirely intended haa!).
    In November I travelled from Scotland all the way to the 02 Arena in London see 30 Seconds To Mars - I know they're not exactly heavy metal - but it was incredible especially as I wrangled VIP tickets!
    I also used to date the lead singer of a Screamo/Heavy Metal band haha

x
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    LOL...I used to date a guy from a metal band too....Dirtfedd. Those were good times :smile:
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The heavier the band, the bigger softy the members haha!
  • roberth_strand
    roberth_strand Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you call a Norwegian with long hair, being in a metal band a rocker then.. I guess I am ;)
  • ChrisSpencer71
    Options
    Bang that head that doesn't bang!
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm close :wink:
  • nicolared1
    Options
    Yeah, as I've already mentioned in the older thread, I've been listening to rock and metal since I was 13, which is when Appetite for Destruction by GNR came out. That album changed my life - no exaggeration. I listen to a really diverse mix of music nowadays but metal will always be my first love.