2nd try at MFP, looking for friends to keep it interesting.

Options
2»

Replies

• _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Interesting I am! Friend you must!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am online everyday and try my best to supportive to my friends, you may add me if you like :)
  • Astar777
    Options
    This is my 2nd time on here as well, tried going this journey alone but definitely would like to add friends as I need the motivation. Anyone feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,603 Member
    Options
    Wow....you've got 45 friends already! Woohoo! Pure awesomeness! All are welcome to add me too. I'm a maintainer~
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to may feel free to add me-- I added a couple people but have to go make dinner :) this is also my 2nd time on mfp, although it was purely my living situation that led to me falling off the wagon last time.
  • Southieface
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! I am also looking for friends so feel free to add me.
  • HotDog1969
    HotDog1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also restarting after putting back a good percentage of what I lost in 2012. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • PunkPlatypus
    Options
    I'm completely new to this, but I can be moral support to anyone needing it!
    I was going to try T25 based on forum posts here, if anyone else is doing that...
  • sueoatley5
    Options
    Hi, new to this site, how do you add friends to be your inspiration/conscience :)
  • serioustuff
    Options
    This is my second time round, 1st time was after having my boy. This time as I have got a baby girl now. This time is my last attempt so making it a good one and making it count. Need to do this for my kids!!!! for real!! I am on here every day and doing good so far :) anyone feel free to add me love having new friends and seeing their weight loss journey and other successes on the way. Good luck to you all. xxx