LOving the new flavors of Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt

Options
Banana Cream, Toasted Coconut, Orange Cream and Key Lime. I found these the other day at Walmart and haven't seen them yet anywhere else. Banana Cream is awesome with about 1/4 c of Multigrain Dark Chocolate Cheerios added. Just thought I would share.

Replies

• jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    There is a new Chocolate one and a Pomegranate one that are the bomb do com!
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Oh no, my wife bought that Toasted Coconut flavor and we were both appalled at how sickeningly cloying it was. A tablespoon of sugar would be less sweet.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    The Toasted Coconut Greek with PB 2 is great also for breakfast.
  • HelloAmbie
    HelloAmbie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've never come across the toasted coconut. I will have to look for that one. That sounds delicious! I'd use it to make a smoothie, with pineapple! Yum.
  • popo312
    popo312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'd never tried Greek Yogurt before coming to MFP. Bought a multipack of these and they are good. The strawberry cheesecake is great. Chocolate raspberry good but don't like it as much. Will be buying lots more.
  • boxpunk
    boxpunk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like the cherry one myself
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The blended ones are ok...but I love the fruit on the bottom ones, which is ODD because I always preferred the blended regular yogurt and hated the cloying sweetness of the fruit on the bottom. Faves are Strawberry and Blueberry. (Faves because no market near me carries the Dannon Light and Fit Greek, but they will order them by the case for me...unfortunately the only ones available are Strawberry and Blueberry.) When I make the trek to town, a ways away....I can get other flavors at Walmart, but I just usually order the case here at my small market. The joys of small town/rural living. :drinker:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Banana Cream, Toasted Coconut, Orange Cream and Key Lime. I found these the other day at Walmart and haven't seen them yet anywhere else. Banana Cream is awesome with about 1/4 c of Multigrain Dark Chocolate Cheerios added. Just thought I would share.

I haven't seen those flavors yet! I did get the chocolate raspberry and strawberry cheesecake... so good!!