Lost sight of how much food I should be eating

Options
I used MFP a lot over the last 18 months or so on and off to help track what I'm eating and lose weight but largely stopped when I became able to roughly guess what I need to be eating. I actually need to start gaining weight again now after losing a lot, I ate what I thought was going to be enough to do that and a week later I am at exactly the weight where I started.

I decided to log what I am eating again to see the details after other people didn't think I was still eating that much and I am shocked (and actually pretty scared) that what I thought was easily enough to gain weight eating is actually only just about the baseline calorie intake I should be eating to maintain at my current weight.

I'm honestly really worried that I've ended up with some eating disorder. It's not that I don't want to eat more, but my idea of what constitutes a normal intake of food is clearly so twisted. I seriously struggled this past week to actually physically eat what ended up being what I'd need to maintain, and I still do really need to be gaining weight too!

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can sort this out? I was thinking that I could try and get myself to eat the maintenance levels of stuff and keep tracking that until I can somehow normalise my view of how much I really should be eating but I'm really worried so any advice anyone can give me would be amazing.