Advice before going out

bearski79
bearski79 Posts: 10 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi All,

I've been working on losing weight for about 4 - 5 weeks now, so far I've lost 5kg and 3.5cm around my waist, which is a good start :)

September is Birthday season in my circle of friends (including my own) and i've been invited to 2 parties and 1 dinner so far. The dinner is first up, and is on tomorrow night.

It's being held at a Teppenyaki bar which i've not been too before, so i'm looking for help on what's best to order, and, not go off the rails on my diet.

Any advice welcome :)

Thanks

Replies

• cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    since
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    You'll have to do some research, I found this menu http://nijocastle.net/nijo/teppanmenu/teppanmenu.html So you could probably look up some of those things and see what it gives for calories Before you go out. and If you're eating salty foods and consuming alcohol make sure you consume WATER because you'll need it otherwise you're gonna feel like cucka the next day.
  • bearski79
    Thanks for that, i'll see if the place i'm going has any menus i can work with. :)
  • bearski79
    Ok, so using their menu i've estimated as best i can what to order:

Thai - Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls, x 1 Roll
    Rice - Cooked, 1.5 cup cooked (200 g) with Grilled Mixed Vegtables, 3 oz
    Natural - Tenderloin Steak Beef, 10 ounce
    Hahn - Super Dry 3.5, 990 ml x 3

Cals Carbs Fat Protein
    TOTALS 1141 123 26 97

Doesn't leave me much for the rest of the day, but i think it will be worth it :)
This discussion has been closed.