Has anyone tried lazer lipo before?

Options
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has tried lazer lipo before? My friend has just had some done and lost half an inch off both thighs. The lazer clinic is giving her friends huge discounts and I'm quite tempted. I work out and have to target my tummy as it is still a bit wobbly. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of lazer lipo and whether it's worth it or not? Thank you :)

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it was the biggest waste of money!!! I knew from the very first time I went that it was a scam because when she first measure my tummy (also my target area) she measured very loosely. And at the end she measured and the tape measure was true against my tummy. So WOW.....I lost a whopping 1.5". I even brought up the loose measure and they said that it was measured correctly.

Total waste of money in my book.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thank you for ur honesty, I wondered the same actually, maybe they might not measure in exactly the same spot? Also it's pretty cheap so I wonder why not many other people try it!
  • icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just found an ad from a chiropractor offering coupon for $239 on 4 treatments plus full body vibration a $798 value and just above is a second coupon with same wording BUT that one is $399 and value of $1596. both say exact same thing so wth? too good to be true.