food diaries

Options
hey gang! this may be a stupid question, but i am new to MFP, and am trying to fig out if i can see other members diaries? if so, where do i go? i am having trouble coming up with new meal ideas that will help me keep @ my calorie goal. i feel like i keep eating the same things over and over, and would like an idea as to what others are eating. i am trying to keep my meals interesting so i don't fall of track. if anyone can help, please let me know! thanks so much! (mostly, i am eating chicken, fish, and boca burgers...need most help with side dishes (besides salad!) and snacks!) :)

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    If someone's diary is open for public view, you will see a button for it on their profile beneath Send Message and Add As Friend. Some people's diaries are only viewable by those they have 'friended.'
  • brynna24
    brynna24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am writing a cookbook and have a website that I am slowly adding recipes to. I need a variety of quality foods to eat and can get bored easily with the same old thing. I have over 300 recipes entered into MFP. My recent diary entries have not been accurately recorded since MFP is still trying to fix a bug in the way the recipes sort. If you send me a friend request you can look at my previous entries. Or if you give me any idea of what type of foods or meals you are interested in I am happy to help. Your post is too vague for me to be helpful without posting an endless amount of recipes. I love to cook and the possibilities of healthy tasty flavorful food is endless in my opinion. I usually have people who view my diary or see what I eat at work intrigued by my varied food choices.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I think someone may have bumped this thread for you. Most posters in this thread have open diaries. If you're interested in a specific users diary though, you'll have to check if it's open or send them a friend request so you can see what they're eating.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1073352-please-post-here-if-you-have-an-open-diary