The Cauli-sagna

Options
2»

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    wow thank you for this recipe, my mom has wheat belly so I am going to forward this to her. :flowerforyou:

If your mom has trouble with wheat/gluten, there are many GREAT wheat-free/gluten-free pastas on the market. My father has celiac disease and is also a serious pasta lover. He has not had to give up eating pasta because he can't have wheat. :smile:
  • briendM
    briendM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! Cauliflower is replacing mashed potatoes here too!
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    I'm glad you guys like the idea! We use a meat sauce, but this meal can be tweaked in so many ways. It's one of my favorites and I don't even think aboout using pasta anymore. That calorie-dense white stuff doesn't even taste anything anyway!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Made frozen ravioli tonight using classico brand sausage and peppers sauce and added a 6oz can of V8 low sodium to stretch the sauce. Could be a great add on for this or other recipes.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Where's the bechamel?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    It's one of my favorites and I don't even think aboout using pasta anymore. That calorie-dense white stuff doesn't even taste anything anyway!

Not true. Pasta has taste.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you guys like the idea! We use a meat sauce, but this meal can be tweaked in so many ways. It's one of my favorites and I don't even think aboout using pasta anymore. That calorie-dense white stuff doesn't even taste anything anyway!

My soul is weeping for you
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    o_o
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
    :sad: :sad: :cry:
  • 4MissRose
    Options
    What's up with the trolling? I'll never understand why some people get invested in things that don't interest them. If you don't like the topic, get off the thread. Serously, you dont have to be a genius, it's written in the title... :yawn:
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    What's up with the trolling? I'll never understand why some people get invested in things that don't interest them. If you don't like the topic, get off the thread. Serously, you dont have to be a genius, it's written in the title... :yawn:

I'm assuming you're new here. Just so you know, cauliflower as a substitute is not highly regarded in general and posts that suggest otherwise get these kind of responses. (Just do a quick search on the forums).

If you had posted it as a vegetable casserole, which is really what it is, responses would have been different. Only pasta is pasta.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    My Italian eyes are blinded.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

What you've seen here is not trolling
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.4584075654989298&pid=15.1