women only!

Options
2»

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,039 Member
    Options
    Could be - as it just seems like nitpicking to me.

Hope OP finds it as funny as you do.

and more to the point, gets answers to her actual question.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Her question was already answered. :smile:
  • crystalfisher89
    crystalfisher89 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just starting the pill is a tricky first month if you want to weigh yourself. I'd personally not weigh yourself until a few days after your next full period. When I first went on the pill I remember I had a period, then spotted for a whole month, then a regular period again and THEN everything regulated itself out. Not sure if you will get the advantages that I do, but after being on the pill for a while, my periods last roughly 3 days :) I weigh myself daily, but remind myself that the week before my period a few days after, I'll keep my water bloat weight, but then it starts to come off. Usually mine is about 5lbs of extra weight.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

_orakleh__the_joker__why_so_serious__wallpaper_by_orakleh-d6alt8z1.jpg

My lousy attempt at picture posting aside....lighten up! The internet isn't such serious business.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I put on a couple pounds when I am PMS and it usually goes away on the last day of my period, or a few days after my period ends. Now that I'm losing weight I find that on the week I have my period is the week that the scale doesn't lose. I recently just dropped the lbs now that it's done.

I would wait till its over or when you feel not bloated. If you feel bloated stay away from the scale!
  • wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am getting the negative side effects of the pill unfortunately so will refrain from weighing myself. Also to the men that replied to this post, I clearly stated women only!