I'm Almost 30

Options

Replies

• mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i was severely sick/disabled for most of my 20s, didn't really live them. and i still look like i'm in my 20s. can i do them over?
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    men hit their peaks around 40. girls its like 30. you got a ways to go.... older more mature guys are better than the 20 year old sillies

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean, really... :laugh:

Women peak around 30? Maybe you will peak (or have peaked?) around 30. But me, I'm 42 and still taking the world by storm.
  • hyperbolee
    Options
    Life doesn't start until 50. Lots of years of sucks-to-be-you still to come.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    is life over after 30, or is there still fun to be had?

It's all over, hun. Junk's gonna stop working, gonna start hurting all over, you're gonna get a gut, and go bald. :-p

In all seriousness, as men get older, they get hotter. You're good to go, no worries. Embrace the fact that you are getting older. Some don't get that chance.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

1/4

Some truth to this for sure on the "hotter". I would hazard I get more attention at the age of 44 IRL than I did in my twenties. Perhaps because I don't sport a mullet anymore...
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options

It's all over, hun. Junk's gonna stop working, gonna start hurting all over, you're gonna get a gut, and go bald. :-p

In all seriousness, as men get older, they get hotter. You're good to go, no worries. Embrace the fact that you are getting older. Some don't get that chance.

1/4

Some truth to this for sure on the "hotter". I would hazard I get more attention at the age of 44 IRL than I did in my twenties. Perhaps because I don't sport a mullet anymore...

I think it has to do with confidence. Although it would be nice to be younger, I am so much more confident about myself now. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm OK with me! (and if you don't like, I'm OK with that too).
  • mank32
    Options
    as men get wiser, they get hotter.

FIFY

i'm honestly not interested in dudes until they're 40+. that's just me. :ohwell:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

1/4

Oh, this all day long. I get way more attention now at 41 than I did in the early 90s when I was in my early 20s. There were some residual 80s fads hanging around then.... hair, makeup, erg.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

FIFY

i'm honestly not interested in dudes until they're 40+. that's just me. :ohwell:

Ok, look me up in 4 yrs. :wink:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

1/4

Definitely kidding about the first part. I think the question is funny as **** especially since I am over 30 and have wayyyy more fun now than I did in my 20's, but I remember feeling that way about turning 30. And I know for a fact that the junk doesn't stop working after 30 :laugh:

Can't imagine you not getting attention in your 20's, mullet and all. Personally for me, guys are just way more attractive in their late 30 ' s and 40 ' s and this has more to do with than just their physical appearance.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Nah dude. Get a cane and a blanket and learn how to knit.
    How do you keep the pesky kids out of your yard???

Land mines.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    *kitten* Happens :drinker:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    6 more weeks here until I'm *gulp* thirty. God it's almost a curse word at this point to me. I'm honestly not coping very well with it.:sad:
  • BrillFit
    BrillFit Posts: 368
    Options
    6 more weeks here until I'm *gulp* thirty. God it's almost a curse word at this point to me. I'm honestly not coping very well with it.:sad:

Just try to focus on the more important things.. Be happy that you have your health and family and such.

You definitely don't look 30 :P Age is just a number - keep healthy and fit and you won't feel 30 either. :)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

ya old lady..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

consider the alternative.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options

Its just a number and not going to make you worse. If it helps, start counting backwards from 29.
  • mank32
    Options

FIFY

Ok, look me up in 4 yrs. :wink:

i'm looking up you right now. :wink:
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I spent 30 running around Universal Studios/World of Adventure like a tween and 40 hitting up Vegas like I was in my high teens.... the good stuff is only just starting ;-))
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

I had a really hard time with 25. That's a quarter CENTURY. 30 was a lot easier.
  • BrillFit
    BrillFit Posts: 368
    Options

I had a really hard time with 25. That's a quarter CENTURY. 30 was a lot easier.

Yeah thats how I saw it as well.

I guess its more of a big deal to women though :P