Wii Fit Zumba!

Options
I just found out about this yesterday and wanted to share. Wii Fit has a Zumba game coming out! :happy:

Also wanted to pass on that Amazon has it available for preorder for $39.99. For those interested, you can preorder this now (release date Nov. 30) and it's price guaranteed: if the price drops between the time you order and the release date, you'll automatically get the lower price. If it goes up, you'll only be charged the price you locked in at. I've had prices drop AND go up on various preorders before so that's a nice feature.

Spread the word! :)

Replies

• iluv70s
    iluv70s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info! I'm ordering me one today!!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I will order one next week on payday. :)
  • Melora
    Melora Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    No WAY!!! Fantastic!!! Thanks for the information!
  • KimuraCarter
    Options
    Bump!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sooo excited about this!!! Thanks so much Clew!!!!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    Definitely want that... but who's gonna get me the Wii?!?!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options

You could put it on your bridal registry ... :laugh:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
    :bigsmile:
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    Ohhh - gonna have to check this out!
  • mytmom
    Options
    I was just looking at Zumba videos this morning on Amazon! I didn't see it but i'm going back to search, LOL! Does Zumba have a lot of jumping in it? I have a bad knee and a little bounce is ok, but full jumps like jumping jacks or some other moves in my dance exercise videos I can't do yet. having yet another procedure on it next Monday and I''m hoping this will be the winner!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options

You could put it on your bridal registry ... :laugh:

I actually know someone who did that! She got it from some friends as a shower gift, but if she had not, a bunch of other friends were going to buy it for her wedding present!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to do Zumba but I never have any money to buy DVD's. I'm so excited now! Thanks for posting. I'm going to make my bf buy it for me. *lol*
  • odtaylor
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I had seen the ad for the Playstation one and it seems it is the same for Wii too!!! I can't wait to get it....yayyyyyyyyyyy. Thanks for sharing :bigsmile: