Would like some friends.... looking to lose 100lbs!

Options
Hello there! I am a married 26 yo mom of two, looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I would like to lose 100lbs over the course of the next two years or so.

A little about me....
I love to read anything
I love to write
I have been married for 5.5 years
I have 2 kids Mason and Adalyn
I work full-time as a nurse in a psychiatric institution
I am in school 3/4th time for my RN

I tend to have a dry sense of humor and am the victim of social anxiety. I recently joined WW and have my first
meeting Wednesday. Needless to say....TERRIFIED.

Replies

• blackkappi
    blackkappi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends that will actually comment/support my journey. Sending you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me too :D
  • Bloodrayne1980
    Bloodrayne1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome blmcdbug! I've been on a similar journey but am now down to about 60lbs to lose. I am currently doing a keto/paleo lifestyle and am in the medical field (MLT) and I would love to help with the motivation. I've learned the more friends and mfp peeps you have the more motivation you have and can give! Add me if you would like :-)
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My long term is 100lbs (to get me into Army regs on weight). I find it easier for me to set short-term goals. Right now I have two~ lose 30lbs and lose 20% body fat. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. :)
  • blmcdbug
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I am hoping... I know I can do it if I can keep motivated. I am still trying to get the hang of the points stuff. I did Atkins last year so this is all backwards for me!
  • drmace73
    Options
    hello my name is Danielle
    I also need to loose 100 lb and I am a god fearing woman.
    I also have two children. my daughter just turned 18 and my
    son is 12. I'm 40 and lead a womens bible study.
    I've been with my husband for 20 years.
  • Amilli13
    Options
    Hello I'm looking to lose 100 pounds. And I sure could use some encouragement along the way :-)
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i know how hard it can be to lose any amount of weight but i once was where you are now. So feel free to add me or anyone for that matter! I can use the support to get my regain off! (regained 60lbs need 39lbs more to go)
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and looking to lose double that. I'm down 25 so far and am on MFP every day. Please feel free to add me!
  • Alexxmomcat
    Alexxmomcat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    would love to have some support and give it as well, My name is Alexx I am married to a wonderful guy, I am a massage therapist and have 2 Kids one who is getting married in August
  • jbrosnan999
    Options
    36 year old mom of 5 looking to lose 100 - 125.
  • Booklover125
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me as well. Im 21 with two little boys. Im looking to lose 50 pounds. Just now starting as well. I also love to read anything and writing as well..
  • aalcorn379
    Options
    good luck to you! feel free to add me... I'm 24 and hoping to lose a little more than 50 pounds. I just started last week. I'm a recent RN grad working 3rd shift in a long term care faciliy.
  • rheannaraye
    rheannaraye Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I'm 28 and am in the same boat. It scares the crap out of me that by the time I'm done meeting my goals, I'll have "lost" the equivalent of my 13 year old sister. I look at her and think, "Where the hell are YOU hiding in my body?" This is the year to get serious though- I'm a type 2 diabetic and am going to be looking to start a family. I want to really kick it in to high gear! I'm looking for supportive friends who will call me on my s* and who are positive influences and who are interested in building friendships so we are fully motivating each other :)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm also looking to lose around 100lb. Been on here a couple of weeks and finding it great motivation so far. Please feel free to add me.
  • Kirst412
    Options
    Add me!! I am also 26 with 2 kids.. I have 70+ pounds to lose! :)
  • PrimalWitch
    PrimalWitch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have lost around 40-50 lbs so far but I"m back on track to lose another 50 by the end of 2014. I want to lose around 100 pounds all together though.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (any one here actually...I need all the support I can get).
  • prncsdi0423
    prncsdi0423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have finally gotten my *kitten* in gear to lose some weight! 32 with a one year old looking to lose 55lbs short term goal not sure on long term i guess i'll see when i get to the 55. Lost 10 so far would love some friends for motivation!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been doing this awhile and also have 100 lbs to lose.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, it helps a lot to have support! My goal is 50 pounds :)