HRM

Options
I've convinced myself I want one & should spend the money on one but I'm completely overwhelmed by how many are out there! I'm like a toddler, too many choices tend to cause tantrums....
I've been looking at the Garmin Forerunner 305 but thought I'd ask if any of you have any suggestions. What do you love? What do you hate?

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    There are alot of previous topics on this if you search the forums... I love mine, it's the Polar F6. The F7 is also very good!

You won't think twice about the money you spend on it.. It's totally worth it!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 (updated model of the F6/F7 line) and I love it
  • ambercole
    Options
    I LOVE my Polar F6. It is really accurate and easy to use, and it's only $100 so it's not that expensive. I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and haven't even had to change the battery yet and I use it everyday!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I've got the Polar FT7 too and love it!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    It took me awhile to take the plunge too, but once I did I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Just knowing you can trust what you are plugging in for calories throughout the day is a huge stress relief.

I too looked at the Garmin, as I love their products, but was a little overwhelmed by all it could do and didn't think I needed something so complicated. I kind of went halfway--getting a really good one but one that was a little simpler. The Polar FT60. I love it, although don't have any prior experience to compare.

good luck!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Polar FT60 + Foot Pod is what I have.

Absolutely love love it. It's one of the higher end Polar models. The accuracy of the FT60 is said to be better than any of the other Polar models.

I run as well, and the foot pod tracks speed/distance as you run. I don't think I'd be able to run without it!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    I have the Garmin Forerunner 305 and I LOVE IT!! I mean I Looooooooooooooooove it! Haha It does so much more than just record your heart rate. It calculates calories burned, miles traveled, pace and average pace, elevation...ect. It also has a built in training system as well as a GPS wich means it tracks your runs or walks and you can sinc it to google earth and actualy see your map! Did I mention I love it? It does a hole lot more too!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!