Tomorrow is the start of my journey

Options
This is the last time in going to start a diet as I am really committed that keeping track with mfp week be the best way for me instead of faddy diets. I feel that sharing is the best way to lose. Is there anywhere to check in daily as I think it week help and post pictures to? Need all the help I can get. Add me as a friend if you like.

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    For daily check-ins, I go to "my home" and see what all my friends here are up to. We keep each other honest and accountable, and celebrate our victories.

You can post photos to your profile, your blog and here in the message boards.

Congratulations on making the decision to get healthy! It's really the first step to all this.
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new lifestyle =)
    First week was rhough for me, but now I´m feeling realy good with mfp and my new lifestyle.
    I´m sure that I can keep doing this and I will do it until I have reached my aim.
    So maybe that encourages you a lil bit.
    Good luck and have fun!
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Why aren't you starting today? Even if you haven't logged your meals this morning, start now. That's how procrastination starts and that kills a lot of diets.

I found that taking monthly update pictures helped show my progress and keep me on track.

Currently a powerlifter and studying exercise science. Feel free to add.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    To do a daily check in, you may want to consider adding friends, and then posting on your main page. MFP also offers the personal blog, which would be good to journal your progress.