Are your pets your children?

Options
2»

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    No human kids right now. I got two fur-babies, 2 year old Peanut and 1 year old Marceline. Both of the feline variety.

I do plan on adding a human baby to the equation, but will probably add a canine fur-baby first......
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm a single 30 year old female with no current prospects so it doesn't look like children are in my future any time soon. And at this point I'm getting to that age where it will most likely be too late for me to have any (still not sure if I even want them anyway), which is okay because I have my two dogs and one cat and I love and adore them as my children. Nothing beats the unconditional adoring love an animal can give you! :heart: :heart:
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have a 13-year-old labrador/collie mutt called Poppy and three cats called Teddy, Tommy and Annabelle. I honestly couldn't live without them! Teddy and Annabelle are the children of my old cat, Dootsie, who was a kitten herself when we got her, and Tommy is Dootsie's sister's kitten - so technically they are all related! It's like having my own fluffy family. In the future I want children of my own but I'm only just 19 so it's not really at the top of my list of priorities!