Is it possible for me?!

Options
Hi!
I was wondering if it's possible for me to get a flat stomach? I want to lose weight to straighten it up, but my mom won't let me, because apparently she dosen't think i need it. I'm not fat - i just want to get a flat stomach (especially when i sit down) I don't like my body shape because my hips make my butt look weird. I always wear jeans or leggings that can hold my fat back, and thats probably why my mom (and friends) thinks I'm not fat, but I wanna look GOOD in a bikini and feel confident.Also i want to be able to wear low-jeans without my fat popping out haha. My mom keeps telling me that I'll get anorexia, but no - this is not what its all about. My ambition is just to get a nice bikini body like this:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jAuBGOLj5RI/T-teg5ShcJI/AAAAAAAAJu0/vAOyd9VBIWQ/s1600/Lucy+Mecklenburgh++sensational++bikini+body+-+03.jpg

I run every other day, and use my bicycle a lot. I've been running for a long time now, and it HAS maken a difference but not enough. I eat well regulary, but will i ever be able to get a flat body like her, and is it possible? Because my mom tells me that no matter what I do, my body isn't build like that, so I'll never be able to get it no matter how much weigh i lose, which i don't believe.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    but my mom won't let me
    :huh: How does your mom have control over your weight?

Sounds like you'd like to lower body fat percentage, which is best done with a small calorie deficit. But looking at a bunch of empty days in your diary, I'd say you need to start accurately tracking first and foremost. The running and biking is good, and if you can get your hands on some weights or do some resistance/strength exercise with even just body weight, that would be even better.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    You're actually 13 years old aren't you?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    You're actually 13 years old aren't you?
    :tongue: I was wondering as well!